to empower persons, especially women, to have the opportunity to grow and raise themselves, their families and their community out of poverty.
for Mizak (Musac de LaVallee, Jacmel Haiti) to be a PROSPEROUS and EDUCATED community!
HAPI EMPOWER’S WOMEN and EQUIPS LOCAL LEADERSHIP to promote and advance the HEALTH, ECONOMIC and SOCIAL well-being of ‘Mizakians’. (Musac de LaVallee, Jacmel, Haiti)
What’s our ‘BHAG’? (Big, Hairy Audacious Goals!)
3. Educate young people for employment, higher education, leadership, and entrepreneurship.
What’s our desired outcomes?
- Eradicate extreme poverty and hunger
- Reduce maternal and infant / child mortality
- Ensure healthy lives and promote well-being for all at all ages
- Promote sustainable economic growth
- Achieve gender equality
PO Box 68227
Grand Rapids, MI 49516-8227